- Site owned by
- Data according to Section 5 German Teleservices Act (TMG):
thermobiehl Apparatebau GmbH
Helga Biehl, Sebastian Biehl
Phone: +49 (0) 20 43 / 3 24 94
Fax: +49 (0) 20 43 / 7 15 82
Value added tax identification number according to Section 27 a of the Value Added Tax Act:
DE 811 400 602
- Liability for contents
- As a service provider, according to Section 7 para. 1 of the German Teleservices Act (TMG), we are responsible for our own contents on these pages in accordance with the general laws. However, according to Sections 8 to 10 of the German Teleservices Act (TMG), we as the service provider are not obliged to monitor transmitted or stored external information, or search for circumstances indicating any illegal activity.
- Obligations to remove or block the use of information according to the general laws remain unaffected by this. However, any liability in this respect is only possible from the time knowledge is gained of a specific infringement. If a respective infringement becomes known, these contents will be removed immediately.
- Liability for links
- Our offer includes links to external websites of third parties, on whose contents we have no influence. Therefore, we also cannot accept any liability for these external contents. The provider or operator of the linked websites is always responsible for the contents of these sites. At the time of linking, the linked websites were checked for possible infringements. Illegal contents were not identifiable at the time of linking.
- However, a permanent content check of the linked sites is not acceptable without any specific indication of an infringement. If infringements become known, these links will be removed immediately.
- The contents and works prepared by the website operator are subject to the German copyright law. Reproduction, processing, distribution and any kind of use outside the limits of copyright law require the written approval of the respective author or compiler. Downloads and copies of this website are only permitted for private, non-commercial use.
- Provided that the contents of this website have not been prepared by the operator, third-party copyrights are taken into consideration. Especially third-party contents will be identified as such. Nevertheless, should you become aware of a breach of the copyright law, we request to be informed accordingly. If infringements become known, such contents will be removed immediately.
- Data protection
- The operators of this website take the protection of your personal data seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and according to the statutory data protection regulations as well as this privacy statement.
- Usually, the use of our website is possible without stating personal data. Provided personal data (for instance, name, address or email addresses) are collected on our websites, if possible, this is always performed voluntarily. These data will not be transferred to third parties without your explicit approval.
- We point out that any data transmission via the Internet (such as the communication via email) may involve security leaks. A continuous protection of the data against third-party access is impossible.
- In part, the websites use so-called cookies. Cookies do not damage your computer and do not include viruses. Cookies serve the purpose of making our offer user-friendly, effective and safer. Cookies are small text files placed on your computer and saved by your browser.
- Most of the cookies used are so-called “session cookies“. At the end of your visit, these will be deleted automatically. Other cookies remain stored on your terminal device until deleted by you. These cookies enable us to recognise your browser at the time of your next visit.
- You are able to set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies, allow cookies only in individual cases, exclude the acceptance of cookies in certain cases or in general, and activate the automatic deletion of cookies at the time the browser is closed. However, when cookies are deactivated, this may limit the functionality of this website.
- Contact form
- If you send us inquiries via the contact form, we will save your data on the inquiry form, including the contact data stated there, so the inquiry can be processed, and in case of follow-up questions. We will not pass these data on without your approval.